Search Our Site
The Clamex P-14 is a detachable, two-part connector with an internal cam lock, which is engaged with a lever.
- Clamex P-14 offers an exceptionally fast and powerful anchorage in the workpiece without tools.
- Practically wear-free knock-down fitting
- Detachable miter connector for 22.5-180° angles and all butt joints
- Minimal tool opening of just 6 mm
- Extremely rapid, tool-free installation of connectors
- Stackable components for transport with connectors pre-installed
- High clamping force of 200 lbs. for joinery at all angles
- Lateral tolerance for efficient installation with the Zeta P2 biscuit joiner or a CNC machine
- Clamex P Medius 14/10 Detachable connector for center panels or for use in 13 mm (1/2″) material
- Clamex P-10 Detachable connector for use in panels with a minimum thickness of 13 mm (1/2″) or specialty clamping applications in narrow material
- Clamex P-14 Flexus Detachable connector that operates just like a Clamex Medius connector with new flexible positioning pins that allow for easy assembly in hard-to-reach applications
The Tenso P-14 is a self-clamping connector with three functions: alignment, clamping and connecting.
- Concealed, self-clamping connector
- High level of clamping force
- For all angles
- Extremely fast, tool-free installation of connectors
- Stackable for transport, despite integrated connector
- Lateral tolerance for efficient installation with the Zeta P2 profile groove biscuit joiner or a CNC machine
Mitered and butt-joint connections in 15mm (9/16”) thick are possible with the Tenso P-10.
Lamello Divario P-18 Self-clamping, invisible connector for slide insertion. With the Divario, shelves or separation walls can be inserted into pre-assembled structures. Additionally, the Divario P-18 also clamps the components during insertion, creating clean tight joints. The clamping action only occurs at certain points rather than across the entire insertion length, making the components easier to insert. Due to the strong connection between the work pieces, the joint is able to carry high tensile forces. With this new connector, the user has greater flexibility in design without having to sacrifice stability.
- Completely invisible joint for highest quality standards
- Joins and clamps during insertion for perfectly closed joints
- Efficient machining and installation with a CNC or a Zeta based on the P-System
- Narrow element for the use in shelves with a minimum thickness of 19 mm
- No resistance while inserting until shortly before building the clamping force
- Insertion of shelves after transport for lower transport weight
- Connectors insert by hand or install by hammer or mallet
- Drilling into the surface possible with a CNC machine without angle aggregates (e.g. nesting machines)
- Machining is possible in the factory or on site with a CNC or a Zeta P2
- High tensile strength
- No clamps necessary
- Transport the empty cabinet to save weight
- Assembly of the complete piece on site possible (flat pack)
- Insertion of the shelves without glue or clamping aids
- Detachable for transport