Search Our Site
Lamello Zeta Plate Joiner
Lamello Zeta P2 Plate Joiner – The most advanced, quickest and most economical way to install knock down fittings
The vertical movement for the profile groove is triggered automatically when the maximum cutting depth is reached and requires just a fraction of a second. The vertical mechanical drive combines process precision and reliability with a low-wear, fully mechanical construction.
The Zeta P2 can also be employed as a standard biscuit joiner for original biscuits by simply deactivating the profile groove function and changing to a 4mm blade.
Benefits of The Zeta P2
- Extremely fast joining method using a power tool
- Rapid, simple and precise
- Identical grooves on both work pieces, saving time by removing the need for depth adjustments and minimizing the risk of errors
- Connector system with innovative profile groove technology greatly reduces labor time while also negating the need for additional fastening materials
- 5 different cutting depths for various connecting fittings
- Clamex P fitting is almost totally concealed
- Also compatible with biscuits and other 4 mm fittings
- Dust Extraction
The Zeta P2 is available with a carbide tipped profile groove cutter or a diamond tipped profile groove cutter.
- Power: 800 W
- Voltage: 110 V
- Speed: 9,000
- Cutter: Carbide-tipped profile groove cutter / Diamond-tipped profile groove cutter Ø 100 x 7 x 22 mm
- Teeth: 3
- Max. cutting depth: 20 mm
- Weight: 8.2 lbs.
See next page for Zeta Fasteners.
Select Machinery Inc. 800-789-2323 for all Lamello machines and Fasteners.