Search Our Site
Coving Routers and Sanders for Solid Surface
The Betterley Coving Router
The Betterley Coving Router – Create coves in the corner of any 90 degree joint in solid surface material. Ideal for backsplashes and shower stalls! Unique design lets you cut into any 90 corner, enabling you to cove vertical and horizontal joints.
Call for our discount pricing and information on which Router is best for your shop:
- Coving Router 210A
- Coving Router 210D w/Dust Extraction
- The Betterley AIR-GLIDE COVING ROUTER:
- Coving Router AG210A with Air Glide
- Coving Router AG210D w/Dust Extraction & Air Glide
- ELIMINATE FRICTION- Reduce operator fatigue, increases productivity.
- REDUCE SCRATCHES- Constant airflow prevents debris from lodging under base and increases accuracy of cut.
- BETTER CONTROL- Routing by the resistance of the bit provides exceptional control and smoother cuts.
- NO NEED TO LUBRICATE TOP
- SAME QUALITY FEATURES as our existing Coving Router Line.
- Coving system includes Porter-Cable 3-1/4 HP router motor interchangeable center guide for 3/8″ radius bit
- 3/8″ radius carbide bit, wrenches and instruction manual.
- Precisely machined aluminum components sealed ball bearing construction provides accuracy and dependability.
- Available with or without dust extraction and 10′ hose.
Dynabrade Dynafine Backsplash / Coving Sander
Model # 58000 w/2 pads 3/8″ cove and 3/4″ bullnose backsplash pads includes Dynaswivel with fingertip air-flow control dial.
Model # 58010 w/ Versatility Kit w/5 pads Includes tool with all five sanding pads: 58020 (1/4″ Radius), 58021 (3/8″ Radius), 58022 (1/2″ Radius), 58023 (5/8″ Radius), 58024 (3/4″ Reverse Radius) and an assortment of PSA (adhesive-backed) abrasives & part# 94407 Dynaswivel with fingertip air-flow control dial.
- Excellent for fabricating solid surface coved backsplashes; ideal for cleaning metal edges and corners.
- Air motor features 1/32″ diameter orbital action for achieving a superior finish. Lightweight tool of only 1.6 lbs! Low profile housing allows easy access in hard-to-reach areas. Handle is offset 7
- Degree for greater operator comfort and control.
Betterley 300 Pneumatic Coving Sander
- Make fast work of sanding coves smooth on Solid Surface
- Radiused pad easily sands into the cove.
- Easy one hand operation – weighs less than 2 lbs.
- “Locking” pad mounting system for maximum sanding efficiency.
- Uses convenient, readily available 4 1/2” x 30’ rolls of adhesive-backed sand paper.
- Air consumption, 4 CFM at 85 psi.
Complete Package Includes:
- Coving pad
- Flat pad
- Soft contour pad
- 6′ 6″ flexible air hose
Call us any time you need Tools or Supplies for Solid Surfacing Fabrication